Saturday, May 2, 2015

Homemade disc sander

Some time ago i had to buy a new washing machine, and before i scraped the old one i took the electric motor off .

With some peaces of wood i have put the sander together, i wantend to make it small and easy to store, it mounts on a bench vise.

The disc has about 25cm diameter (10").


































I have never used one before, and let me tell you this is a very nice tool, it will make life easier on a lot of occasions.

First use:


3 comments:

  1. Would you please share with me how you connected the wiring on the motor? Every where I have looked,it looked weird.
    zetuskid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember exactly the connections, but when i have the chance i will post a foto of it.

      Delete